An artist gone mad. All sorts of handicraft with or without skulls.
Rock aid
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This present I haven't finished yet but already it is so amazing that I simply must do one more to myself. Actually, if I had more fake leather jackets and zippers, probably all of my rock-orientated friends would get one.. :D
A beanie for a friend of mine. Riku is a musician with tattoos and such and he started studying nature, fishing and hunting.. Made this design for him.. and him only. Named it Hirvivaara (Warning: elks.. or Moose danger..?!?) because the skull has moose antlers and a warning sign behind it. This should keep his head warm but the man himself pretty cool. ;)
Tässäpä olisi taas yksi pari Niina Laitisen suunnittelemia sukkia. Näistä kyllä muodostui taas yksi inhokki-projekteistani. Sukan varsi vielä oli nopea ja helppo tehdä, mutta tuo raidoitettu kantapää.. hyi, yök, ei enää ikinä! Näitä suunnittelin alunperin itselleni, mutta projektin loppupuolella kiinnostus näihin sukkiin oli totaalisesti lopussa ja ohjetta orjallisesti noudattamalla näistä tulikin itselleni liian suuret. Onneksi ystäväpiiristä löytyy pinkistä pitäviä, joten joululahjapakettiin sujahtivat nämäkin. Lankana on Gjestal Maija ja puikot tutut 3mm.
So.. I've been tired and lazy and blog updates have been waiting to happen. But now I'm ready again to publish a few oldies that you might have seen in instagram already. Being pregnant and all, I was forced to buy a new jacket. The target jacket was supposed to be cheap enough, neat enough and it is supposed to fit me through the rest of my pregnancy. I found that kind of jacket over a month ago but after having it a while I came to conclusion that the sleeves on it were too short. Luckily I got an easy idea from my other wnter jacket. And so I desided to continue the sleeves with knitting. And when I was searching suitable yarn from Lankamaailma I noticed they had this reflex yarn and the idea evolved to an even better idea. Now I don't need separate reflex with that jacket since I have them knitted to my sleeves. Yay!!
Tää vois olla Anialle :D
ReplyDeleteMaybe.. maybe not.. :D
ReplyDeleteHAHAAH!! Jag tror det med!! Tänkte precis skriva det:9 Så hade Reija redan gjort det:)
ReplyDeletePusspusspusssssssss
Längtar...